Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What Time Is It?

Have you ever bought something with a terrific plan in mind and then have it sit "not done" forever.  Well, that's exactly what I did with this clock.  I bought 6 of them in different colors planning on using them in our playroom.  The only problem, I also needed the perfect world  map to go with them.  Here is the clock (in silver), purchased from Target (and of course they were on sale...yippee!).


So these clocks sat in a closet for over a year.  Yes, over a year...how sad is that?  I guess I am lucky I didn't just get frustrated and donate them to Goodwill (this happens frequently in our house).  After many attempts the map(s) were literally driving me crazy!  They kept looking like something from my room when I was a teenager...yikes! Walking through Ross (love the randomness), I found this dry erase, peel and stick wall map...it made me perfectly happy!  The price - $8.99 - awesome!    
Finally, after over a year I have used the clocks...Yes!  I love the way it turned out.  The boys love it too, not only do they have a map at eye level, but they can see what time it is all over the world.  Hopefully it will stay this way for awhile.  But there will be no promises, I have a habit of making "fixes" around our home quite often!:-)  





 

No comments: