Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Little Sanity

Well, it's been awhile Again!  Moments to be creative are few and far between here during summer, but I got a chance to get out and have lunch and browse some stores with an awesome friend this past weekend.  We found some amazing inspiration!

My favorite idea:


Now why didn't I think of that?  $79.99 is completely out of my budget so I am thinking this needs to be added to my DIY list.  Pick up some large letters, find a map, and get out the Mod Podge...lol!  What do you think?  Pretty cool huh?

We saw another fun map idea, but at $179.99 this will have to be a DIY project.  It's a little difficult to see it exactly because it's all boxed up...it's a world map on six pieces of canvas.


The boys head back to school on July 23rd (we are on a year round schedule...thank goodness) so I hope to get some projects done soon!

No comments: