Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Finally Framed Found A Home

I can't believe how long it's been since I framed this awesome scrapbook paper!  Remember these?


I blogged about them back in June...can you believe I just found a home for them??!!  Wow...time flies.  You can read about them here:  Finally Framed.

They have been sitting in about the same spot for a couple of months now so it's pretty exciting that they are up.  Not sure why it took so long, but hopefully you can relate to the life just got in the way excuse;-)  They have been split up, but believe me it worked out great!

Here are three of them happily hanging in the hallway.  This is an extremely tough spot to get a picture (you can see the wall I am running into on the left...trying not to get a glare), but I tried my best!



A closer shot, but again at an angle to avoid the glare.



The last guy had to find a different home.  He now looks amazing above a bookshelf in the office.





I am smiling inside now that these are up (at least that's one step in the right direction!).  Have you found homes for any long lost projects recently?

No comments: