Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goodwill Steal

One of my favorite things to do is wonder around Goodwill looking for treasure.  The best part - you never know what you'll find!

I stumbled upon an adorable table, but couldn't decide whether I wanted to take it home with me.  So in typical Jodi fashion, I walked out without it and then later that evening started regretting my decision!  Why do I do this?  It was a great price at $9.99!!  Sometimes this behavior doesn't end up being disastrous, but a lot of times it does.  This particular time I got lucky.  It was still there the next day...yippee!!

So, now what to do with this adorable $9.99 table?


It  needs some work, but I think with a little love and some paint it will fit perfectly somewhere in our home.  What color would you paint it?  At first I was thinking white, but the more I look at it I think something a bit more daring would be fun.  It is just paint right? 

No comments: