Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ikea Fun

The second week back in school meant it was time for an Ikea trip!  My friend needed some expedit shelves so that was our main mission, but I came home with some fun stuff too!

They are currently in the process of re-doing most of the areas so it was a bit of a mess.  Still fun, but we can't wait to go back and see all of the new products and areas.

First, I found the most adorable, amazing little cart.  I just had to have it!


Another thing I must have (someday) is this full bed that has the most incredible storage.  There are drawers on both sides!  How cool would this be in a kids room?  Our bedrooms are small so we would not get the shelf headboard and that would save us quite a bit on the cost. 


Lights, lights, lights...I love lights!  I already have one of these lights, but I love how they have put two together for a larger look.  Maybe you'll see two of these in my house someday...lol!  And check out that awesome colorful new fabric hanging behind the bed...so cool!


This fabric has been on my mind for over a year so I couldn't leave without some.  It was also on sale for $3.99 a yard!  So I took 3 yards home with me.
  

I brought home the cart, fabric, one frame and some candles.  This was a very successful trip for me (I wasn't supposed to spend too much!)  Next time who knows what will happen...lol!  Don't you just love Ikea?

No comments: