Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wallpaper

Now that I am changing the entire look of the house this wallpaper must go.  Out with browns, oranges and yellows...in with cool whites, blues and greens.


It's cool, but just doesn't go with the new color scheme.  A close up would probably help you get a better idea of what it looks like.


I love the chevron curtains so I am going to try and find a wallpaper that can work with them.  Here are some of the ones I found.

I was instantly drawn to this ikat wallpaper.


This one is awesome too.


Maybe the same pattern in a darker color?


Or I could go the all gray route (kinda boring though!).


Wow...these are fun!




Sometimes I am a bit scared to put pattern on pattern, but it really can work.

source




source




source

I think I may still be on the hunt, but I've learned lots of tips for mixing patterns from my searching.  Do you like mixing patterns when decorating? 


No comments: