Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Broken Pendant Light

So we had a little accident a few months ago and this is what our kitchen has looked like since then.


Unfortunately Andrew's aim was a little off when he tried to throw the football down the hallway and the ball crashed into a pendant light sending it crashing to the floor!  The look on his face was priceless (along with mine I'm sure...ha ha!)

Now the dilemma is how to fix this mess.  I've been looking for replacement glass, but that isn't going anywhere and as you all know I am changing color schemes anyway so maybe it's time for something different.

 Not sure if I could live with stainless, but these look awesome above this island.

 
I think I must be leaning toward something lighter and brighter.  These are kinda cool.


Can you tell I wish I had white cabinets...lol?  Love how clean these pendants look.


I could go a bit colorful which would be tons of fun.


Or white....


It's most likely going to come down to cost.  Having to buy three makes the decision much more difficult.  I've found my broken pendant light in blue and white, but haven't been able to figure out if I can buy only the glass.  If I can that might be the best thing to do.  Anything to save money right!?

Same light different glass
 Which pendant is your favorite?  Any lights been broken in your house lately?

No comments: