Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pretty in Pink

It's been a crazy couple of weeks over here!  A sick kiddo all week and a soccer tournament in Flagstaff, AZ this past weekend made projects go to the bottom of the pile. 

Andrew had a blast in his soccer tournament

Not doing any projects tends to get me down (although I did paint the office which I haven't shown you yet!) so I've done a simple project to get back into the swing of things!

I found a fun little animal at Goodwill for $1.99 and decided it would be fun to brighten him up!


Nothing like a few coats of pink paint right?!


I used Berry Pink in Gloss by Rust-oleum.  I already had a fun frame in this color and thought this little guy would look awesome sitting next to it.


Cute. cute. cute.  Who knows where this guy will end up.  I have a feeling he'll be moving all over the place.  He could fit just about anywhere for a nice little pop of color! 

No comments: