Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rosstastic!

I love Ross!  You never know what you'll find, but the hunt makes me smile...Lol!  In the past couple of weeks I have found some really cool "stuff".

First, these simple floral things (not sure what else to call them).  They came in a pack which was even better!


$5.99...what a great price!  The funny brown boat thing they came in had to go though!
 
 
I looked around the house to decide what I wanted to do with these awesome decorations and spotted a clear jar in the office...nice!


The color popping out of the glass is so cool!


Too bad they didn't have more in other colors for the other jars.  Guess I'll just have to start spray painting..ha ha!

Wondering around Ross yesterday I hit another jackpot.  I found some really cool canvas pictures for our master bedroom.  Score!!


These were $14.99 each for a total of $30, but I felt like they were a great price and really unique.


I love the way they look above the desk.  So cheerful!  Don't you just love Ross?  Found anything good there lately?

No comments: