Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gift Card Holder

Wow...this month his flying by!:-)

I saw a cool accordion card on pinterest and my head started spinning (especially since I am responsible for my second grader's class gift this year!)
The only thing I changed was the paper and design of each page.  Not quite as awesome as the one from pinterest, but still I love how it turned out!:-)

I had so much fun with this project!  Being room mom can actually be quite fun sometimes...lol!  I guess I can only say this since I love to scrapbook and decided to use this to my advantage with the class gift.  After collecting money I purchased gift cards in each of these categories:
Dinner
Books
Shopping

That way they would fit into this awesome accordion card!


The top page is a darling quote I found online.


The next page is for "dinner".  Each page has a pocket I created to hold the gift cards.


Who doesn't love books?


Finally...shopping!


On the last page I listed all of the names of those who contributed:-)  So. Much. Fun.
Have you had fun making anything for a teacher recently?

No comments: