Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Love That Rug!

So I have to say I am honestly addicted to rugs!  Crazy I know, but they bring so much warmth and joy to a room.

I have been searching high and low for a reasonably priced rug for the living room that would go with the newly painted table and chairs and curtains.

I found it!  It was a secret Christmas present to me...lol!


Isn't it just awesome?  And the price, even better.  75% off at Rugs USA and free shipping for a total of $120 for a 5x9 rug.  My 9 year old neighbor (yes I borrow my neighbors' daughter since my boys could care less about rugs) helped me bring it in and set it up and she loved how soft it was.  Sorry about the Christmas tree in the photo (I did say it was a Christmas present):-)




Bought or DIY'd any cool rugs lately that you just love or that makes a room shine brighter?

No comments: