Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Perfect Hallway Picture

So my birthday was this month...and no I am not going to tell you how old I am...lol!  But I will tell you I got two awesome gift cards from the same store!!  Hobby Lobby...score!  Who wouldn't want to go shopping in Hobby Lobby for free (well free for me!).

I have a Hobby Lobby less than 4 miles from my house, but I decided to run into another one I was closer to today.  It's still not far...about 20 minutes away.

And guess what I found?  The perfect picture for our hallway work in progress. 

It's extremely difficult to get good pictures in a hallway, but I did my best.



Isn't it so much fun?  Eric and I took a trip to Paris before our first was born (thank goodness) so it's somewhere we've been and both loved.


Would your hubby complain about the pink?  This just screams happiness to me.   And I don't think it's possible to have too much pink in your house...especially if your house is full of boys! 

No comments: