Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Goals

Summer is here again!  How in the world does that happen?  Last summer we created a weekly schedule (you can read about it here) that we are going to continue to do, but I wanted to add a few more fun things.

My BFF and I were talking and she said her kids have already started a goal list for summer.  A Goal List??!!  Yes, I am sure she has told me this before, but have I ever put something together for my boys?  Nope.  Today the boys and I were talking about research projects they wanted to complete (more on that later) and I decided that I really needed to get on that goal list.  Of course I had to create a special sheet for them to fill out (or what would be the point of goals...lol!).



As you can see I included a research section on ours since we will be doing one or more of these this summer.  Does any one else talk about summer goals or do summer goal lists with their kids?  Super fun!

No comments: