Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation 2013


How in the world is it already May??!!  I have no idea what has happened to me the last few weeks...I need to get with it...lol!!

This week is teacher appreciation week at school and each day has a different theme.  It ends up being quite a bit of work to get everything ready.  Although I guess I could just buy a couple bags of candy and be done with it, but of course I have to try and make it cute!  Today was M&M day or favorite candy day (can you imagine getting candy from an entire class...yikes...but it's not up to me I just do what I am told...lol!).

I have two boys in school so we needed to make two gifts.  One teacher likes starbursts and the other dark chocolate.

Here is what we came up with...of course we had a little help from pinterest!


I made two labels in Microsoft Publisher to attach to the jars.  I laminated the labels for durability (I didn't want them to just tear right off).




We stuck them in a cute bag so they could easily be carried to school.  Pretty quick and painless and much cuter than just a bag of candy...right?




No comments: