Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fun Craigslist Dresser!

Yesterday I decide to tackle organizing the playroom (not being able to walk into the closet was becoming a problem)!  I guess I should just go ahead and tell you we couldn't really even walk well in the room either...so sad.  Too many legos, gogos, game pieces, castle parts, boxes, game controllers and much more...very depressing.

Too many kids over and not enough cleaning up after lead to a huge mess.  Anyway, I will save that reveal for another post.

This is really about a dresser...an amazing dresser!

In the hours and hours of cleaning and purging I decided to move Cade's (my 8 year old) dresser to the playroom...gasp (my family is used to things moving often)!  I love how it turned out, but that left no dresser for poor Cade...although I guess he could just go across the hall every time he needs clothes...lol.  Here is where his dresser ended up.  I really needed something sturdy to hold the fish tank (which I can't wait to be done with!).


I told him before he left for school this morning that I would look on Craigslist for a dresser.  I was hoping to find one quickly, but wasn't sure how long it would take to find the "right" one.

My options were to make-over one or find one that I loved that we could use right away (at a great price of course!).

I was searching Craigslist, one of my favorite places to find steals, and came across an amazing dresser for $110.  The best part...no makeover needed!


What do you think?  It was a must have...mid-century style is awesome!  And the drawers work too (which we know with kids is a must!).

No comments: