Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Decorating Above Cabinets

Consider yourself lucky if you do not have any space above your kitchen cabinets!  That space drives me crazy and makes me regret not getting the cabinets all the way to the ceiling.  It looks too bare without anything, but can look awful with the wrong decorations.

I still love my new paint color...thank goodness.  And as I look back at old pictures (you can see some here) I love it even more...lol!  Prior to the new paint color the decorations above the cabinets drove me crazy so I was determined to do a better job...or just leave it blank!

Ta Da...I love it!


I decided to try my cabinet door turned wall art in the space above the cabinets.  It works great up there...simple, but bright and fun.



I would still love to have white cabinets, but until we either have the money to replace them or I get brave and paint them, adding fun colors will have to do!

No comments: