Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Erin's Bedroom Inspiration Boards

Wow...time has flown by!  We went to Tucson for Thanksgiving and I have no idea why I haven't posted since Nov. 12th...yikes!

I know I have been extremely busy and have been doing lots of decorating so I really need to get these things posted...lol:-)

Recently I've been hard at work on creating inspiration boards for two adorable girls who will be getting new bedrooms when they return from overseas.  They will not return until June, but their mom wanted to surprise them with some Christmas bedroom inspiration boards.

I finished Erin's boards...so fun!





Aren't they so cute?!  She wanted her accent color to be orange so I played around a little bit to see what her favorite combos would end up being.  Which one is your favorite?

No comments: